Thursday 19 April 2012

11 hours to go

sitting on the sky lounge at his home, accompany by a can of heineken, counting down for another 11 hours, and yet hoping for a miracle to come. The question is, do I really want a miracle or I'm just too emotional at this moment. I'm confused.

I broke down in the room, and I could not stop bursting out my tears. heartache. It was the real pain. Painful.
Was just craving for a tight hug. But, I was all alone. I felt insecure, indecisive. Should I make a U turn? but again I wonder if there's even a choice for me to choose?

Now, I thought to myself, life will be better. Be strong. When tomorrow comes and I looked back, I will smile and be gladful for the decision I made. I know I can walk through this dirty, yucky path. The road gonna turn out to be smooth, and beautiful with greeneries and flowers all over. My ocean gonna fill with all the beautiful lovely creatures. Say, it gonna be a better day!

-Moving On TC-

No comments:

Post a Comment