Sunday 1 April 2012

Welcome to TC Ocean

Yes, I started this blog on April Fool 2012. No joke! I name this site as TC Ocean. Hoping that I will grow this ocean and may this ocean continue to grow to be the most beautiful place in my life.

I decided to jot down on this ocean, because I thought time flies too fast. 1st quarter has passed. I wish to recall on what I have done and do not wish time flies just as is it.

Lying down on my bed, looking out through the window are kids running around the compound accompany by the beautiful landscape. Fresh wind blowing in with music playing at background by my micro hi-fi, while writing this by using my Sony Vaio, I feel totally blessed & relax. Thanks god!

TC Ocean will share with you my philosophy of life, my happy & unhappy moments.

I personally thought life is about decision making. I've finally make a legal decision last weekend. I was heavy hearted, I cried. But nothing could stop me though. A decision that will bring another brand new status to me. Nothing much I can do to make things turn around, thus accepting the fact and moving on with open heart.

-blessed TC-

No comments:

Post a Comment