Monday 14 May 2012

Road map?

I took a long block leave to find back the person I am. I realized I was a little bit lost and I need a break to pull myself back.

8th of May, 2 days before the 3rd year marriage anniversary, we went to the high court in Ipoh to settle off our marriage. No more tears and sadness. Guess, both of us have finally get over it and probably the best route ever for us.  We befriended again, like what we used to be before our marriage. Ain't that the best feeling, I thought.

I could not hold back my tears on the mothers' day. Received a call from my ex father in law while I was staying at my mum's office in Singapore. Without much hesitation, I picked up the call. The phone was then passed to my dearest son, Lucas. All I heard was Lucas loudly pronounced to me, "Happy Mother's Day". I was so happy and touched, hence my tears fall.

Now, should I move to a new place with new environment, leaving behind almost everything in the country? It's a choice that I probably not only need to think twice but to think thousand times. A decision that I should not regret, I should be happy with.

Yes, this holiday did not really bring me to find who I am, but rather allow me to learn to choose a route of my life. I need a road map of life, if there's one.

-Moving on TC- 


No comments:

Post a Comment